- Wheeled steel frame.
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. when brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance.
- The safety roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1″ increments.
- Width adjustable and adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the centre of the safety roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marking, easy rolling neoprene wheels.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.